Sunday, August 7, 2011

Well Said Sundays; A Quote to Note IX



This past Monday was "Friendship Day"

Never heard of that before, but thought I'd devote this weeks quotes to the subject of friendship.
Personally, I have always been incredibly lucky with the friends in my life; I feel very, very rich.




Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus  

True friends stab you in the front.
Oscar Wilde 


It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
Marlene Dietrich  



Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust  


The friendship that can cease has never been real.
  Saint Jerome 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...