Sunday, October 2, 2011

Keep On Keepin' On


As I mentioned, the past week or two have not exactly been the best ever, and it certainly hasn't been terribly fun trying to push on, but I am.  These are times well spent either indulging in some vino with friends or reorganizing one's space, both emotional and physical. Of course, it is also a time to find images of chic women doing their thang. After 10 days, it is time to stop being so depressing and start getting organized!

  
So, I'm aiming to focus less on this kind of behavior.


And really do more of this.




Pastries help.


So does having fresh laundry.


And clean floors.


And a clean self. I only regret that I cannot fit into my weeny little tub.




If all else fails, its nice to just give your breadbox a cuddle!


I haven't tried this yet, but it only makes sense to get together with friends and dress as your favorite electrical appliance.


Looking incredible helps in every situation.


Sleeping alone, that can be tricky, but try to focus on taking up as much room as possible, sleep in starfish pose.


Dine alone.


Or with a fabulous friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...