Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dating Mating Dance


No one i've ever dated has put this much effort into impressing me. Or if they have, it hasn't come across nearly so well. What's the deal?



  Look at these beautiful sweet men carefully decorating their homes. Unfortunately the plastic fork and bottle caps on the floor do remind me of various beaus, but that debris  was never intentional and certainly never color-coordinated.


"Do you like it? I know you like blue! I really hope you like it! Do you??? Do you?? Golly gee, you're so pretty in your boring grey dress. I love you! Do you love me?"


Something about the effort put in by these boys is just absolutely heartbreaking.


Tres chic! Love me some blue suede shoes.


"Listen, Paul, that's great, but I'm just not interested." 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my heart...30.11.11

    Oh my goodness! All this painstakingly collected and meticulously organized garbage!! Is there anything more heartbreaking than a really thoughtful but awful present? This is so sweet. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...